Stained Glass Walks and Talks
Through this summer programme of guided visits, members are given the opportunity to explore some of the hidden treasures of stained glass around the country. Local guides, often practising stained glass artists themselves, lead small groups along a fascinating trail of working studios, town and country churches and often less accessible stained glass sites.
Enquiries/bookings to Andrew Taylor, Walks - tel: 01380 813878.
Please register your interest leaving your phone number and email address, essential for last minute contact.
Booking online now available.
To reserve a place by post please send a cheque payable to THE BSMGP TRUST (£8 members, £10 non-members) to: Andrew Taylor, 113 High Street, Littleton Panell, Devizes, Wilts, SN10 4EU
Summer Programme 2014
To be announced
Walks and talks retrospective
- Around Northamptonshire with Paul Sharpling
- Around Hertfordshire with Alf Fisherand Doris Rollinson
- Essex with Nigel Swift
- Herts and Beds with Alf Fisher, Doris Rollinson, Caroline Benyon and Helen Robinson
- Wellingborough and Oundle with Robin Fleet
- Kent churches with Keith Hill
- York Minster with Peter Gibson
- Fairford Church, history with Keith Munn and conservation with Keith Barley
- Wesley Chapel with Nigel McMurray
- Churches in Northampton with Paul Sharpling
- Photographing Stained Glass: a day in Norfolk with Rev. Gordon Plumb
- Walks in Oxford with Paul San Casciani
- Digital Imaging day with Derby University
- Carlisle Cathedral with Arthur Penn
- Henry Haig, walking around Shaftsbury viewing his windows
- Sherborne Abbey, John Hayward talk on making the West Window
- City of London, Churches and Livery Halls: walk with Alf Fisher
- Kent: John Trinnick, Pugin (St Augustineï¿½s Abbey) and Rosenkrantz windows, with Robin Fleet
- Piggots Hill Studio, Buckinghamshire with Joe Nuttgens
- City of London Churches with Caroline Swash
- Surrey with Peter Batts
- Berkshire with Peter Batts
- Oxford with Paul San Casciani