T  T  T
Professional Insurance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidpalmer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Professional Insurance Reply with quote

Can any colleague recommend a good professional insurance underwriter or broker for a very small stained glass manufacturing, repair and conservation business?
stuartraybould

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I know insurance can be a nightmare to find, If you still require info on insurance I'm with "NIG" at the moment It is a good Commercial Combined Insurance policy I got it through a broker in South Wales can give you the details if required. Also I recently got a competative quote from "Premier Direct"(0800 107 9350).
Just a tip, when asking for insurance never use the term "stained glass workshop" as most insures dont insure workshops, they seem to like "studio"
Hope this helps the numbers are worth a try they should be able to connect you to the right person!
All the best Stuart.
nicolakantorowicz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Professional Insurance Reply with quote

davidpalmer wrote:
Can any colleague recommend a good professional insurance underwriter or broker for a very small stained glass manufacturing, repair and conservation business?

Also try www.a-n.co.uk

excellent studio/public and product liability, teaching, etc....NK
Post new topic   Reply to topic     BSMGP Forum Forum Index -> General chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: