Joined: 01 Jan 1970
|Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:14 pm Post subject: Fired Works 2014 - call
|FIRED WORKS 2014
INVITATION TO APPLY
You are cordially invited to apply for Fired Works 2014.
Artists who work in Clay, Glass and Metal are eligible.
Fired Works 2014 will again take place at Blackthorpe Barn, Rouigham, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk. IP30 9HZ. Please note the change of weekend. This third festival will be over four days May 18.104.22.168. The late May Bank Holiday.
We have made a change to the spaces on offer so as to keep your costs down . Everyone will have the same size space and pay the same. Give or take a few inches, but a little extra for corner stands. Details on web site Application page.
All exhibitors will be inside, we will not use the outside courtyard area for exhibitors, we may use this area for demonstrations. There will be a clear span marquee connected to the main barn, floored and carpeted.
The selection will be on going, so as to give you plenty of time to plan. In other words we can confirm your acceptance once your form is received, providing you are selected.
If you have participated in FW before, acceptance is automatic. Deadline for applying is December 31st.
· Four Selling Days. Daily 10 – 5 Preview Evening Thursday 22nd May
· On Site Camping. £5 per Night. Showers Provided
· Exhibitor Restaurant & Catering. Breakfasts & Evening Meals
· On Site Bar. Again our two special Beers `Potters Nod` `Fired Works Ale`
· Electricity Included
· Comprehensive Marketing/Advertising Campaign.
· Facebook Page
· Best Display/Presentation Award.
· Exhibitors from Abroad Special Car Concession from P&O Ferries.
If you require any more information please email. email@example.com
Tim Huckstepp. Mike Goddard.
Fired Works, The Pottery, Barrow Hill, Sellindge, Ashford, Kent, TN25 6JP. 01303