Click to view enlarged version of image
Glenn Carter Fellow
I originally studied graphic design, and encouragement through experimentation in many two and three dimensional methods offered a broad grounding and a change of direction. An essential element of my designs in stained glass is a strong personal and where relevant a specific religious message. This celebration of life and subject is a portrayal through a complimentary abstracted structure of narrative images and symbolic colour.
Penfold Cottage – 10 Penfold Lane – Washingborough – Lincoln – LN4 1BB
- 2005: St Stephen's, Chatham, Kent. St Stephen's window.
- 2005: St Peter's, Saltfleetby, Lincs. Mary Allott memorial window.
- 2004: St Luke's, Grayshott, Hants. Centenary window.
- 2003: Holy Cross, Boultham, Lincs. Resurrection window.
- 1999: Stations of the Cross: fourteen windows at the Church of SS Mary and Gabriel, Binbrook, Lincolnshire
- 1991: Sir Joseph Nickerson two light memorial window at St Mary Magdalene, Rothwell, Lincolnshire
- 1990: RAF Swanton Morley three light window at All Saints, Swanton Morley, Norfolk
- 1989: Three light 405 Royal Canadian memorial window for the church of St Margaret, Hemingby, Lincolnshire
- 1988: RAF Binbrook two light commemorative window at the church of SS Mary and Gabriel, Binbrook, Lincolnshire