Click to view enlarged version of image
Deanne Mangold Associate
In fusing traditional techniques and themes with a modern perspective Deanne has developed her own particular naturalistic style. This combines elements drawn from landscapes, nature and our industrial heritage as well as a diverse exploration into other subjects, to produce striking contemporary windows. These have been the choice for a wide range of architectural settings both at home and abroad. Techniques include: acid etching, sandblasting, fusing, plating, painting and staining the glass.
Deanne is currently researching the life and work of glass artist Bernard Rice. Any exchange of information, enquiry or discussion is welcome.
Prismatic Art – 57 Kilvey Terrace – St Thomas – Swansea – SA1 8BA
- 1995: "From Dudley to Swansea", private house, Ystradgynlais, nr Swansea, Wales. Viewed by arrangement with owners
- 1991: Aberdare Hospital, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales. Viewed in Chapel, key on Cynon ward
- 1990: St Tydfils Hospital, Merthyr, Wales. Viewed ward six, Chapel
- 1990: Wick and Marcross School, Wick, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales. Viewed by appointment with Headteacher
- 1989: Dare Valley Country Park. Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales. Viewed when centre is open daily