Click to view enlarged version of image
Jude Tarrant Associate
I seek a fluid response to my subject matter or design brief, and so my approach is sometimes painterly and abstract and at other times emphasises more precisely representational elements.
Always being inspired by the vibrancy of colour and texture of handmade glass, I hope the joy it can evoke shines through my work.
- 2007: St Elizabeth's Centre, Hertfordshire, Oratory window
- 2006-7: St Coleman's Church, Hampshire, two lancetwindows to the nave - 'Proclamation to the Kingdom' and‘The Trinity'
- 2006: Contemporary abstract pool-side window to privateresidence, Winchester
- 2005: Loyola Preparatory School, Essex, circular window'Christ with the Children'
- 2005: Circular roof-light of a compass and sea creatures to aprivate residence, Old Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 2005: St Michael's Church, Havant, Hampshire, two largecircular windows – ‘The Annunciation' and ‘The Sacraments ofthe Church'
- 2003: Church of Our Ladyand St Thomas of Canterbury, Harrow on the Hill, two-light 'Martyrs' window
- 2002: Chandlers Ford Infant School and BramblesInfant School memorial window
- 2001: Church of theImmaculate Conception, Stubbington, Hampshire, two Sacraments windows
- 2001: St Aldhem's Chapel, Lytchett Heath, Dorset, five lancet windows celebrating the life ofSt Aldhelm
- 2000: Green Man window, Beauworth,Hampshire, private commission
- 2000: Holy Cross Church, Chiseldon,Wiltshire, Millennium window
- 1993: St Mary's Church,Selborne, Hampshire. Gilbert White window, Lady Chapel, to commemorate the bicentennial ofthis influential naturalist's life and work