Click to view enlarged version of image
Jude Tarrant Associate
I seek a fluid response to my subject matter or design brief, and so my approach is sometimes painterly and abstract and at other times emphasises more precisely representational elements.
Always being inspired by the vibrancy of colour and texture of handmade glass, I hope the joy it can evoke shines through my work.
- 2007: St Elizabeth's Centre, Hertfordshire, Oratory window
- 2006-7: St Coleman's Church, Hampshire, two lancet windows to the nave - 'Proclamation to the Kingdom' and ‘The Trinity'
- 2006: Contemporary abstract pool-side window to private residence, Winchester
2005: Loyola Preparatory School, Essex, circular window 'Christ with the Children'
2005: Circular roof-light of a compass and sea creatures to a private residence, Old Portsmouth, Hampshire
2005: St Michael's Church, Havant, Hampshire, two large circular windows – ‘The Annunciation' and ‘The Sacraments of the Church'
2003: Church of Our Lady and St Thomas of Canterbury, Harrow on the Hill, two-light 'Martyrs' window
- September 2002: Chandlers Ford Infant School and Brambles Infant School memorial window
December 2001: Church of the Immaculate Conception, Stubbington, Hampshire, two Sacraments windows
- September 2001: St Aldhem's Chapel, Lytchett Heath, Dorset, five lancet windows celebrating the life of St Aldhelm
- 2000: Green Man window, Beauworth, Hampshire, private commission
2000: Holy Cross Church, Chiseldon, Wiltshire, Millennium window
- 1993: St Mary's Church, Selborne, Hampshire. Gilbert White window, Lady Chapel, to commemorate the bicentennial of this influential naturalist's life and work