Click to view enlarged version of image
Christopher Wallis Fellow
Introduced to the beauty and magic of stained glass through apprenticing in the studios of Martin Travers and Lawrence Lee, I have designed and made over 800 windows since emigrating to Canada.
Whether the enquiry is for ecclesiastical, secular, traditional or contemporary, my aim is to produce glass that applies the finest English tradition to design concepts that reflect a contemporary image.
Lakeview Studios – PO Box 1176 – Grand Bend – Ontario, Canada – N0M 1T0
Tel:(519) 238 2
- 1990s: 3 window's 8' x 25' - Christ Church Cathedral Victoria, BC, Canada
- 1980s: 10 Heraldic windows covering 4,000 years of law - Law Society of Upper Canada, Osgoode Hall, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 1970s: 10 nave windows - St Giles Ang., Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
- 1960s: Marian Chapel - 12 windows, St Peter's Basilica, London, Ontario, Canada
- 1996: The Bell Canada Award for excellence for my work in heraldic stained glass
- 1993: The 125th Anniversary of the Confederation of Canada Medal for "significant contribution you have made to Canada"