Click to view enlarged version of image
Fabrizia Bazzo Associate
I am inspired by the mystical qualities that glass possesses in that it changes in intensity with the light during the day and working with glass means having to learn to work with light itself.
My designs stem from many sources; from nature, science and medicine, as well as my own photographs or anything that attracts or inspires me from everyday life. Very often, I find that the biggest source of inspiration just comes from seeing a particular piece of glass itself. In the context of stained glass, the essential element is that the end result is something that is ‘right for its location’, whatever or wherever that may be.
Hall Cottage – Whitelackington – Somerset – TA19 9EF
- 2005: Private home, Wiltshire. Free-standing screen with passionflower design.
- 2005: ‘A room with a view’ – window for the Bereavement Room at the Musgrove Hospital, Taunton.
- 2005: Window for a private home, Berkshire.
- 2004: Private commission for a stained glass tryptich.
- 2004: Private home, Sherborne, Dorset. Glazed divider for a bathroom.
- 2003: Glazed door for a private home, Lyme Regis, Dorset.
- 2003: Window for a private home, Bovey Tracey, Devon.
- 2003: Private commission for a glass ‘hanging’ for a bathroom, London.
- 2002: Glazed door for entrance hall in a private home, Casorate Sempione, Italy.
- 2002: Private home, Exmouth, Devon. Room divider.
- 2001: Free-standing screen, Marlborough.
- 2001: Commemorative window for Kingsbridge County Primary School.
- 2000: Backlit glazed wall panel for private home, Manchester.