Click to view enlarged version of image
Peter J Berry Associate
Peter Berry studied architectural stained glass at Swansea College of Art, during which time he won a national competition for designing a window for Chichester Cathedral. Since establishing a Wiltshire studio in 1990, he has carried out many ecclesiastical, commercial and private commissions all over the country.
Peter's work takes in many diverse styles and subjects, and he enjoys the challenges that each commission brings, working with a material that is brought to life by light and constantly changing due to the season, weather or time of day.
- 2008: St Mary Magdalene Church, Hullavington, Wilts. Lily window
- 2003: St Andrew's Church, Chippenham, Wilts. Print Maker's Window
- 2002: Chipping Norton Leisure Centre, Oxfordshire. Public art project. Six panels in new swimming pool hall
- 2000 : Baptismal window depicting the wind and fire of Pentecost. All Saints Church, Corston, Wilts
- 1999 : Millennium project at Queen's Crescent School, Chippenham, Wilts. Seven panels with themes from the last 2000 years
- 1999 : New Millennium cinquefoil. From the "Big Bang" of Creation, through the Christmas story to the future. St Peter's Church, Kington Langley, Wilts
- 1998 : Carpenter's Window. St Giles Church, Stanton St Quintin, Wilts
- 1998 : Modern interpretation of Malmesbury Abbey in collaboration with youth club (internal, back-lit). Cartmell Youth & Community Centre, Malmesbury