Click to view enlarged version of image
Mike Davis Fellow
I design and make stained glass windows to the client's brief, making use of the techniques of selective cutting of mixed streaky antiques and textured glasses; painting and staining and enamelling; sandblasting and acid etching; hot working, kiln forming and fusing; leading. I also make autonomous panels for free hanging against natural light, using the above techniques. I pursue through these panels ideas and concerns about natural forms/ landscapes/ gardens and music.
Mimram Stained Glass Studio – 1 Brandon Village – Durham – DH7 8ST
Tel:0191 378 0414
- 1994: Entrance screen, Greatham Hospital, Cleveland.
- 1993: 26 0.5sqm windows for Doxford Business Park, Sunderland.
- 1992: Entrance screen, Kendal Magistrates Court, Cumbria.
- 1992: Westmorland General Hospital, Kendal (in collaboration with Cate Watkinson).
- 1991: Entrance screen, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gateshead (in collaboration with Cate Watkinson)