Click to view enlarged version of image
David Griffiths Associate
I did a 3 year HND in stained glass at Swansea and since 1994 I have worked as part of the team caring for the windows of Canterbury Cathedral. It is a privilege to be up close to such medieval mastery, as it is a privilege to make new windows for today and future generations. I relish the whole project from design and cartoon, selecting beautiful glass, cutting, painting, leading and the installation. An important part of the church commission is the dedication service, which spiritually welcomes the window to where it may live a thousand years, give or take!
I welcome all enquiries (for attention of Dave) to: email@example.com
The Cathedral Studios – 8a The Precincts – Canterbury – Kent – CT1 2EG
- Ilford, St Andrew. 'The sacrifice of Isaac and the descendants of Abraham', (hands modelled by the children of the congregation and my two boys).
- Canterbury, St Dunstan: 'St. Cecilia and her guardian Angel'
- Dymchurch, St Peter & St Paul: Symbols of the Saints.
- Dymchurch, St Peter & St Paul: Two porch windows, 'Faith and Hope'
- Ightam, St Peter: 'The miraculous draught of fishes'
- Murston, All Saints, St Francis: 'Sermon to the birds'
- Ashford, St Teresa: Two windows, 'The word of God and the Holy Sacrament'